Global Powers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Powers

A region on nationstates.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Hill

Go down 
+2
Maxedon
AgentTitan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentTitan
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm

It's a simple game really, Boot the person above off the hill, and claim it for your own.

This game, and many others, are powered by godmod. So get all the godmodding out here, and not in the RPs.

I walk to the top of a hill, and plant my righteous flag in it.

My hill!
Back to top Go down
Maxedon

Maxedon

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm

*stabs back and throws off hill* MINE! *burns flag then puts Maxedonian flag up with laser shields and attack dogs armed with mininukes and the flag is inside a nuclear bunker and everyone who touches the bunker dies a horrible death.
Back to top Go down
Finium

Finium

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:37 pm

fly's over in bomber letting the bunker missiles fall, Climbs over wreckage and plants Finium's flag in the dead corpse.
(wow that was the most god-modding that can fit in a sentence!)
Back to top Go down
AgentTitan
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

*uses chinese men armed with snowballs and sporks to overrun the hill completely.*

Mah hill biznotch!
Back to top Go down
Finium

Finium

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

*Charges Chinese with mongol Calvary* We take ze hill
Back to top Go down
Alexiandra
Admin

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:27 pm

LOL I will mod your posts to say "Alexiandra owns the hill" Very Happy

Boot
Back to top Go down
Hahklallah

Hahklallah

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 pm

carpet bombs the hill with B-52s, drops napalm with F-4As helicopters in a whole three divisions of Vietnam Era U.S. Marines, a half a division of M1A1 Abrams Tanks and a wing of AH-64D Attack Helicopters who plant the Hahklallian Flag on the hill.

I dare say: "Nuke me biznotch"
Back to top Go down
crazykittens

crazykittens

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

I persuade you into a low-interest rate long term loan but with legal paperwork that is unreadable by pedestrian eyes in which I declare the interest rate to be flexible. After a couple years I raise the interest to such a height that it literally drowns you in debt. I justify your killing by saying some dumb economic terms about inflation and rising market prices.

I claim the hill and set up significant legal paperwork that someone would have to push their way through to even get to the base of the hill. If any plane came into range its radio would be tuned to an economic station run by old bureaucrats who would talk on end about the likelihood of market infrastructure problems and the prosperity of hedge funds through a recession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Powers :: The GP Extra Room :: Games-
Jump to: